Small Business Bookkeeping in Leduc
Having a small business doesn't mean that your accounting needs are smaller than those of a large business. Your small business needs to have proper monitoring of your cash flow in order to spot potential problem areas that need to be addressed before they negatively affect your business. Having well-kept books can also show signs of growth, which can help with future decision making and investments.
At PrairieVista Tax Services Inc., I provide detail-oriented bookkeeping skills that will prove an asset to your small business. With my bookkeeping presented in easy to read weekly and monthly reports, you 'll be able to make decisions confidently that can directly benefit your business. My services make sure that you get it right from the start for your future's continued growth and success.
Contact me now at (780) 469-3532 for more information on my services!CALL NOW!
PrairieVista Tax Services Inc.'s Small Business Bookkeeping Services
Whether you are looking to start bookkeeping for your business or tidy up some previous accounting, here are some of my most commonly requested bookkeeping services:
- Balancing and recording daily sales
- Performing month-end closings
- Preparing the trial balance
- Monitoring changes and inventory
- Process your employees' payroll
- Tax and audit preparation
- Budgeting for expenses and goals
- Reconciling your bank account
- Financial fraud detection
- Creating a chart of accounts
As a professional business accountant, I advise every one of my business-owning clients to have a bookkeeper. This is for many reasons but the most attractive to most is that it can save you time and money. Here are a few more:
Simplified Tax Filing
Filing your taxes will be faster, easier, and more accurate with your books kept in order.
Using a professional bookkeeper means that everything will add up and make sense to you with your accounts. Having all of this information organized for you will give you a better idea of the financial situation of your business.
When all of your transactions are recorded you can spot areas of overspending or underspending. This will give you peace of mind when pursuing further business transactions.
If you have any questions about imperfections in your calculations, I can help clarify them for you. This includes going back through your recent transactions to find the root cause. Once I do this, I also offer advice on how to fix the issue and prevent it from reoccurring.
Keeping Balanced with PrairieVista Tax Services Inc.
As a small business owner, you may not have the resources for a full-time bookkeeper and I understand. I will develop a plan of action for your business that can help keep its books balanced and safe from data entry errors.
- Record Your Transactions: Stash away every receipt at the least. This will make my job much easier when we have our next appointment.
- Take Precautions: Make sure yourself or the employees you trust the most are the ones around transactions and your books. This will allow me to track down who wrote any inconsistencies in your books that don't add up and clarify them faster. It also keeps confidential information more secure.
- Have Copies of Your Statements: Make sure you retain all of your statements from your bank and every account that has to do with your business and keep them in a safe spot. This will make it easier for an accountant to analyze them later on.
At PrairieVista Tax Services Inc., I'll establish a bookkeeping strategy that works best for your small business. Give me a call today to get started.
Call Me Now for Superior Bookkeeping in Leduc
Give me a call now for a consultation. I am prepared to answer any of your questions! Call (780) 469-3532.